Honored Contributor

Re: The View from the Dining Room...

@sceniccoast  Where I live, I see many different birds and water birds. While I don't see them often in the warmer weather, come fall and winter, I often see ducks nearby paddling away in the creek. I so enjoy watching them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Pretty room, and very harmonious color scheme (sand and blue) with that absolutely spectacular view....  Details can always be tweaked, but oh, my, imagine getting to look at that every day!

Respected Contributor

Good morning @stevieb 

It's nice you have a nearby creek to view & watch.  Nature has an amazing way to just "make your day".  Woman Very Happy

I'm guessing you live in a southern area?  I'm just curious because you don't see them too much in the warmer weather & I know some of our northern birds in winter take flight to the warmer south.  My "beach" favorites are the little precious Sandpipers.  I just get a kick out of them the way they're so speedy.  For the marsh areas, the blue herons are a beautiful sight, among others.  I'm so hoping we make it to the coastal areas at least for a day trip.  Our pets have been keeping us home for various reasons.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Wow! Just breathtaking, absolutely stunning! Love the Blue dining room table settings too!

Respected Contributor

Yes, please!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb Now this one, I really like! Beautiful view and I like the light wood furniture and the mirror is really cool.