Valued Contributor

The Towel Fairies Have Been Very, Very Good To Me Today!

I got the Northern Nights TSV towels in Seaglass and Coral and the Seaglass arrived the other day and I love them! However, I was having second thoughts about the Coral, because they just wouldn't go with my decor and my other towels. I sent them back today, but the only other color I would consider was Ivory, but I already have a set of that color and I really didn't want another neutral. The TSV Lavender was too dark for me, and I really wanted something lighter. 

Long story short, I checked the towel section twice today and got 2 sets of "as is" 600gsm towels in Lilac and Sage, in the 6 piece set QVC introduced last Fall. These colors are light and fun and will definitely go with my bathroom. And, I only paid just a little bit more for both of them than I did for the TSV, including the shipping & handling. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: The Towel Fairies Have Been Very, Very Good To Me Today!

Yeah!

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen

yippee!!!! I love the "as is" section!!! Enjoy your new finds!!!

Honored Contributor

Glad you got what you were looking for! As is has given me some great things at a great price.

I got my TSV towels and am less than impressed with them. They are big, and soft and fluffy, but they are showing pics and runs after just the initial washing. Even though washed alone, in cool water. One set I got just to hang for 'looks' in the guest bath (which never get used) and will only need a light washing a couple of times a year. The color was perfect so I'm keeping them. The other set I got to use, and will for the 30 days to see if they get any worse, but I see these going back.

I bought the washcloths awhile back and they are great. Don't know why they can't get the towels right.

Respected Contributor

I am so impressed with the Martha Stewart towels from Macy's....I have washed and washed them and they look exactly like the very first day I bought them.  No color loss, feel just as soft, absorbent etc. 

Will be exchanging out the Sam's Club towels (do not like), Target towels (just OK), Kohl's towels (you can't imagine what my dryer link collector looked like, for the Martha Stewart one's.   Oh so pretty.

Just can't do mail order towels without feeling them. 

Anybody to finds what they are looking for and is happy with their purchase is OK with me.  Enjoy what you bought.