Respected Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I wouldn't even hesitate to order this beautiful set if I didn't already have Lenox's Rustica collection.  The extra pieces that are available to go with the TSV are incredible! 

Oh I like those too.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

Re: The TSV china - just beautiful

I got the lavender set and the matching limited edition teapot. So excited to get them. My two sisters in law are coming for Easter and I can't wait to set the table with butterfly meadow and use my vintage spring linens. I love a beautiful tabletop and these will be lovely on their own or mix and match with solid dinnerware. Can't wait to get them!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

I loved the dishes. I liked the idea of mixing and matching them.

Esteemed Contributor

@debic wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

I wouldn't even hesitate to order this beautiful set if I didn't already have Lenox's Rustica collection.  The extra pieces that are available to go with the TSV are incredible! 

Oh I like those too.

Me three -- Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I agree that they're beautiful, I've admired this pattern for awhile.  I'd grab them up in a hot minute, if I could, but I don't have anywhere to store them.

Yes, I know the problem.  I have mine boxed up just now and I hate that.  Will switch them out into my corner cabinet soon.

When we were building, I am sorry I did not think of adding a "butler's pantry" where I could store all my dishes!

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I agree that they're beautiful, I've admired this pattern for awhile.  I'd grab them up in a hot minute, if I could, but I don't have anywhere to store them.

Yes, I know the problem.  I have mine boxed up just now and I hate that.  Will switch them out into my corner cabinet soon.

When we were building, I am sorry I did not think of adding a "butler's pantry" where I could store all my dishes!

My friend gave me her china hutch a few years ago.  I had to fill it right? I've always loved the pattern and have seen it in several stores over the years.  I bought the service set for 6 here, it had 6 different plates.  Added a couple of the blue and now I'll have lavender.   There's a hydrangea pattern as well I may grab a couple plates of.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I bought them last year when they were a TSV and use them everyday.  I have the blue set.

I loved the lavender set, thought about them for 2 seconds but I was good and passed.