Honored Contributor

Re: The Sweetest Christmas Pillow

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Oh, I just love it. How unique. Your home looks stunning and welcoming! I have a feeling everyone who sees this will be running to TJ Max.

@Lucylu12  I bought two there, and bought many more at Wayfair, great pillows and great prices.

Trusted Contributor

Gosh, I have been everywhere today and I have had no luck. Happy that you bought two.

I love that pillow. Tomorrow is another day. 

Trusted Contributor

My goodness, I have called all the TJ M within an hour drive, and none of them have this pillow. Darn it. Can’t find it on line either with the exception of one being a bit over priced I may have to take the leap and buy it. My sister in law is checking in upstate NY where she is tomorrow. Usually any thing you want is at your finger tips. Not the case with this one. 

Regular Contributor

That is sweet!  Leave it to TJ Maxx—I find tons of great and often unique things there.

Respected Contributor

Made a few changes to the vignette.

I can't help it. Smiley Tongue

912-RT.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Oh, my goodness, you keep topping yourself. I do that to, after I decorate I always see something else I can add or change. It’s so much fun. Still haven’t found the pillow other than the one that I think is just too pricey after seeing what you paid.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS🎅🏼🎄🤶🏼