Respected Contributor

Although it's off the OP's intended topic, I will comment that I dislike the blue room more than the original photo.  

Chesterfields are my favorite sofas, but the mish-mash of pillows cheapens them.  For all the world, it looks to me as if someone slept there last night.  

Neither the coffee table nor the chandelier have anything to do with the style of the sofas, or each other for that matter.   The two windows clash as well.  And that tree looks artificial.  

The effect of the ensemble is to look like a collection of hand-me-downs. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

It's a light steam punked look.  Interesting.  I like it.  I like the steam punked look and accessory's. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

That's the vibe I get off of this.

Image may contain: living room, table and indoor

From Pottery Barn.

My SIL is an artist and this is exactly how she lives.  Having recently relocated from the East coast, they are living in temporary housing until their home is built.  She currently has no studio and paints in the living room. 

While there is something comfortable about this look, I don't like the books stacked up and all those uninteresting little tchotchkes (dust magnets 😊) on the coffee table.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For me to really like it, I would need curtains on the windows and that pile of books on the floor would have to go.

Honored Contributor

I like the room, couch, coffee table and floor lamp, but the rest of the stuff is clutter to me, and must go.   

Regular Contributor

I love it!!!! This is right up my alley!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I like it!

Honored Contributor

I like the room, it looks comfortable, but I know that I would trip on those books on the floor.  They would have to go.

Honored Contributor

The room is very bland, but I do like the couch, however I would get some beautiful colorful throw pillows for it.........

Honored Contributor

Love this!!!  But why do you get a shabby vibe?  Aside from the pillows being a little sloppy, and the afghan on the arm of the couch, which elements give you the shabby vibe?  Just curious.