Respected Contributor

The Repair Shop - renovation program

This show has just been mentioned on TV & Movies but I think it also belongs in Home since this is a program of antique restoration, all kinds of antiques and it is a treasure.  Just showed up on Netflix and I started watching it today.  The craftsman, woodworkers, clockman and art restorer do beautiful work.  Show is wonderful if you like antiques and restoration. Wait till you see the restoration of the badly damaged Devonport Desk...amazing work!

Honored Contributor

Re: The Repair Shop - renovation program

@ScarletDove wrote:

This show has just been mentioned on TV & Movies but I think it also belongs in Home since this is a program of antique restoration, all kinds of antiques and it is a treasure.  Just showed up on Netflix and I started watching it today.  The craftsman, woodworkers, clockman and art restorer do beautiful work.  Show is wonderful if you like antiques and restoration. Wait till you see the restoration of the badly damaged Devonport Desk...amazing work!

@ScarletDove  I had thought about posting it hear too, but sometimes folks don't like to see similar threads on more than one forum.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise  I know, if someone objects, I will hear about it....I thought it was worth the chance since Home would be a good spot...so many who come here seem to be interested in furniture, old homes, design, etc.

Honored Contributor

I wish we had netflix...we have a house full of antiques and  I love learning how to repair, clean up, etc.

Honored Contributor

This sounds like a great show. I'd never heard of it and unfortunately don't have Netflix, but would love to see it! Thanks for posting here about it. If I get to my son's house, he has Netflix, maybe I can check it out.