Respected Contributor

Re: The Oval Office, Throughout the Years

I like Joe Biden's the best, then followed by George H.W. Bush!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Can any of the long time Home posters guess which is my favorite and why?

Well @lolakimono since I don't see anything that resembles Mediterranean, I'm going to say Bill Clinton for his play on colors.

@magicmoodz 

That is a good guess, but surprisingly (for someone who ADORES stripes!) the very first thing I think of is this and I hate this movie! 

I can't say his name because of how it's spelled, but I intensely dislike those sofas!

****** Van ****** Joins the Mary Poppins Returns Cast!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  I believe you have stumped me. Everything else looks a little to calm for you--unless, say it's not Richard Nixon. His office reminds me of a cheerleader outfit on steroids. But you know me--neutral is my favorite color!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono  I believe you have stumped me. Everything else looks a little to calm for you--unless, say it's not Richard Nixon. His office reminds me of a cheerleader outfit on steroids. But you know me--neutral is my favorite color!

@magicmoodz 

That made me belly laugh. Cat Tongue

Of course you are correct! Despite my dislike of UM and those colors (Go Bucks!) I do like that one the best.  I see from the comments that I am in the gaudy minority, but the pastels make me think of a funeral parlor waiting room.  I really dislike the pale yellow curtains.

Animated Squirrel écureuil Cheerleader Majorette, squirrel , écureuil ,  cheerleader , majorette , pom , poms , cheer , funny , blue , yellow ,  humor , animated , animation , gif , tube , tubes , diver , divers , nature  , wildlife - PicMix

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed looking at them. 

My faves are the offices of JFK and Biden. I like the bold color rugs in this setting. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Thanks for posting. 

I have to choose LBJ, because there's a rocking chair!  

For anyone interested in this sort of thing, as I am, be sure to read an old book (1973, I think) titled "Upstairs at the White House", by JB West.

~ house cat ~