Respected Contributor

I watched a 2 part (about 30 minutes each) You Tube video last night about what's supposedly the "Biggest & Most Expensive Home" located in BelAir, CA.  It's call "The One" & is being built by some guy named Nile Naimi.  The video was hosted by a guy name Producer Michael & was the builder giving him a tour of this behemoth, which is so big, they had to break the video into 2 parts.  I guess it's already in foreclosure & is neighter finished nor on the market.  I can't imagine who would want to live in a 100K+ sq. ft house & the builder guy came across as kind of a flake & a bit too impressed with himself. 

Here's a story from Jan. about it: Nile Niami’s ‘The One’ Bel Air Mansion Finally Hits the Market – DIRT

Or, you can look up the tour on You Tube & watch.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't have the time to watch but some people are so into themselves especially out in CA.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'm not sure why YouTube recommended the videos of this house to me in the 1st place, as I've never heard of either of the guys or the house, but yesterday another shorter 18 minute video was posted by the same guy.  This one was supposedly to explain the "vision & future" of the house.  I only watched the first 5 or so minutes of it, because I can't tell if this Nile Niami guy is crazy, high or both, he just seems delusional!  He's up to his eyeballs in debt, that's for sure!  Yikes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SboPC9btIWM&t=475s