Honored Contributor
It’s a nightmare.
Honored Contributor

I like the extra storage, but that's it.  Too much wallpaper IMO.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

I don't think the wallpaper matches the tiles.

We have those tiles for the shower area and bathroom floor.  (Biltmore Estate). 

They are more of a blue green as opposed to the wallpaper which is a yellowish green.  The tones clash.

It was hard to find a wall color to compliment the tiles--even *color matching* didn't work.  I went with a very pale spearmint green. 

The tiles are green, although people always say, what a pretty blue shower....

Esteemed Contributor

Just say NO to wallpaper in a bathroom! The woman who owned my home before me decided to do a faux marble wallpaper treatment throughout the house, including in the bathrooms, and it is a nightmare. The wallpaper has been removed in a few rooms now, but the bathroom aesthetics haven't been a huge priority over the past five years due to other projects, so I stare at the ugly paper on the walls multiple times per day and loathe it at every glance. It is more "meh" than unattractive, but it is really tacky decor and has not been holding up well with all the moisture that builds up in the bathrooms.

To be fair, my bathrooms are nowhere near the size of the one pictured, but I still just say NOPE. *shudder*

Honored Contributor

Nothing here for me except the shape and the cabinets.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I would love to have a big beautiful bathroom like this with so much storage! That said, I think the wallpaper is too much - maybe the wall behind the sink/mirror would work for me, but not the entire room.