Respected Contributor

The New Duraflame TSV Is Beautiful!

I received notification to order early the Oct 5th's TSV and is it fabulous! I need another Duraflame heater like I need another cloche...! One of the three I already have is H353319 in cream. What I love about this new one is the visuals from the sides & the curved door. It's 24" high but the cream looks more yellow to me than the more grey cream mine is, which is my preferred cream hue. The other colors are black, cinnamon, french gray, cream & turquoise. If it was the 28" size, I would have already had clicked "submit"! It has a infrared quartz stone heater; what's up with that feature? Can't wait to see the presentation.
Honored Contributor

Re: The New Duraflame TSV Is Beautiful!

It is pretty, but my old one will have to do! It sits in the corner and you couldn't see the sides anyway, LOL!

Honored Contributor

What is the item number? If they're sending out emails, it's no longer a secret.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

LOVE the Duraflame heaters!!!

We have 2 from last year's TSV...'cream' for the bedroom and 'black' for the livingroom (V32264) and a 'black' one from a TSV a few years ago that we use in the basement (H186642)...

Frequent Contributor

Item number, please? I'd love to see it!
Super Contributor

Why does QVC send these numbers to some customers and not others, and then make it so difficult to find the information? Does not make me inclined to buy!

Respected Contributor

I let my daughter take mine last winter. She moved into an apartment in an older house and it was cold. I sure will miss it again this winter. I've always wanted a fireplace ... we had one in our house growing up and I was always sitting right in front of it. I loved it. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 Chrissy76 said:

Why does QVC send these numbers to some customers and not others, and then make it so difficult to find the information? Does not make me inclined to buy!

Very poor PR, isn't it?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 10/3/2014 kachina624 said:
On 10/3/2014 Chrissy76 said:

Very poor PR, isn't it?

I think cuz they sign up to receive the emails. Anyone who wants to get them can sign up but lots of people would rather not get tons of emails.

Trusted Contributor

How do you sign-up for the special emails with advance notice of merchandise -

2nd request - does anyone have the item #?