Respected Contributor

Re: The Lady of the House Has Been Out Holiday Shopping...

[ Edited ]

Jeeves can you please help me get the gifts in the house?  The new interior designer is coming tomorrow to start our current remodel......

Hehe.  I do love the kitchen and the last room.  Minus the 1950’s icicles.  

Honored Contributor

I love the house, love the car and surprisingly, as it wouldn't be my usual vibe, I like the decor. When I first looked at this spread I wasn't much of a fan of the interiors but the more I look at them the better I like them. No, I'd probably not choose them for my home, but I do find them appealing. Initially I especially didn't care for the dining room, but I've grown to like it a lot. As for that last tree, it is pretty, as are they both, but enlarging the picture makes it appear the tree is dressed only with lights and icicles, an interesting choice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

The pup is adorable!

I love the last picture with the big tree.  are ice icicles returning????

@ECBG 

Yes!  I was just reading somewhere that icicles are back.  So pretty.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I love the house, love the car and surprisingly, as it wouldn't be my usual vibe, I like the decor. When I first looked at this spread I wasn't much of a fan of the interiors but the more I look at them the better I like them. No, I'd probably not choose them for my home, but I do find them appealing. Initially I especially didn't care for the dining room, but I've grown to like it a lot. As for that last tree, it is pretty, as are they both, but enlarging the picture makes it appear the tree is dressed only with lights and icicles, an interesting choice.

@stevieb...That is what I love about that tree.. the simplicity of how it is decorated is what drew me to it!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~