@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo Lucy: Here are the two items I got a P1 after Christmas last year that I wanted the Flameless candles for.  Hope the pics come out ok.

red hurricane.JPG

This is very festive.  Does it use a 5" candle or is it taller?  I love it, MTH, going to really dress up your holiday decor.

@lucymo  The piece stands 8 inches tall and the mouth is 3.5" wide  so I will probably use the 5" CI candle in that one.  I really messed up on this piece. They had a tree version too and I didn't get it but they were marked down to $6 after Christmas. I should have gotten some for gifts.  

Two very good purchases.  Since we love deer figures so much that picture jumped right out at me.  You've also got @redhead65 wanting an item # for the deer.  :-)  So, it's getting attention.  Woman Happy

@lucymo  I'm sure P1 will have lots of new stuff coming out by October so they may even have a newer version of this deer.  The only problem is waiting til after the season to get a good price on it. I just fell on it by accident looking at after Christmas sales in January.  I don't even remember seeing it in the stores.  

Speaking of that.....gonna hit my local store Monday as those Fall deer should be in stock by then.

I see we still need an intervention.  Where is JPC when we need her?  Have fun though and who better than you to spend your money!  Works for me.  lol

@lucymo  Yessiree...and here I'm thinking of just taking a day this week to do the 'tour' of shops...HL, Home Goods, Big Lots and Pier One...

Then of coarse, after all that hard work I'll need to pick up something good to eat for lunch for DH and I for when I come home...

Thinking Red Robin burgers and fries Smiley Very Happy

We don't have Red Robin but it sounds like a plan to me.  Do report back, we love to hear about all the shopping happenings.  Wish I could go with you, now that would be a day.  Woman LOL

@lucymo  I wish you could join me...much more fun than going alone and would love the company! Red Robin burgers are TDF!  We don't get them too often since they closest one is about 10 miles away. It's right around the corner from our Pier One and our 1 yr old Home Goods store I have yet to set foot in. I will post about my trip to the stores Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: The Great Pack UP from CIJ!

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo Lucy: Here are the two items I got a P1 after Christmas last year that I wanted the Flameless candles for.  Hope the pics come out ok.

red hurricane.JPG

This is very festive.  Does it use a 5" candle or is it taller?  I love it, MTH, going to really dress up your holiday decor.

@lucymo  The piece stands 8 inches tall and the mouth is 3.5" wide  so I will probably use the 5" CI candle in that one.  I really messed up on this piece. They had a tree version too and I didn't get it but they were marked down to $6 after Christmas. I should have gotten some for gifts.  

Two very good purchases.  Since we love deer figures so much that picture jumped right out at me.  You've also got @redhead65 wanting an item # for the deer.  :-)  So, it's getting attention.  Woman Happy

@lucymo  I'm sure P1 will have lots of new stuff coming out by October so they may even have a newer version of this deer.  The only problem is waiting til after the season to get a good price on it. I just fell on it by accident looking at after Christmas sales in January.  I don't even remember seeing it in the stores.  

Speaking of that.....gonna hit my local store Monday as those Fall deer should be in stock by then.

I see we still need an intervention.  Where is JPC when we need her?  Have fun though and who better than you to spend your money!  Works for me.  lol

@lucymo  Yessiree...and here I'm thinking of just taking a day this week to do the 'tour' of shops...HL, Home Goods, Big Lots and Pier One...

Then of coarse, after all that hard work I'll need to pick up something good to eat for lunch for DH and I for when I come home...

We don't have Red Robin but it sounds like a plan to me.  Do report back, we love to hear about all the shopping happenings.  Wish I could go with you, now that would be a day.  Woman LOL

@lucymo  I wish you could join me...much more fun than going alone and would love the company! Red Robin burgers are TDF!  We don't get them too often since they closest one is about 10 miles away. It's right around the corner from our Pier One and our 1 yr old Home Goods store I have yet to set foot in. I will post about my trip to the stores Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise, Do you think we get so accustomed to shopping online that we just don't shop locally like we used to?  My daughter and I go about once or twice a month and spend the day shopping and having lunch together.  She lives about twenty five miles from us so we see her on Sundays, mostly.  I do like to do Marshalls, TJMaxx, Kohls, Macys, HL, and sometimes Target or Big Lots. If you like Glass items, apothecary jars, candle holders etc, TJMaxx has them for such reasonable prices.  I hope you will have a good time looking around the stores and getting ideas.  Let us know what you find.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Great Pack UP from CIJ!

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

red hurricane.JPG

@Susan Louise  That sounds like a plan to me.  Please do report back after you go looking.  I can't even imagine the damage that could be done if you and Lucy got together and shopped.  Oh my....those charge cards would be on fire for sure.