Honored Contributor

Re: The Great Pack UP from CIJ!

@littlearl wrote:

Susan Louise and Mominohio,

RE:  Dennis Basso mercury glass tree's.  Yes, they are elegant and very well done.  This is a outstanding example of what we all expect when we order mercury glass.  They are a very good weight and as I said before it's been the best investment I made for this years holiday decorations.

FYI:  One day when checking on these I noticed that they had red and blue on waitlist.  However it was just the one time that I caught that with this item number.  So hopefully later this year the silver, red and blue will show up for purchase for those that want/need those colors to decorate with.  When I posted my review I mentioned that it would have been nice had these came in a set of three,

@LIL EARL  Thanks for your review of them! I'm considering getting a set. I agree about it being nice if they came as a set of 3 Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo Lucy: Here are the two items I got a P1 after Christmas last year that I wanted the Flameless candles for.  Hope the pics come out ok.

red hurricane.JPG

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo Sorry I didn't clean the glass . I just took it out of the box to snap the pic.Reindeer.JPG

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo Sorry I didn't clean the glass . I just took it out of the box to snap the pic.Reindeer.JPG

@MTH, OMG, how beautiful that deer is.  It will fit so many places even though it is very large. You really got a deal on that one.  I can't wait to see pics when he is displayed.  You know I am happy for you  and also a little jealous.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo Lucy: Here are the two items I got a P1 after Christmas last year that I wanted the Flameless candles for.  Hope the pics come out ok.

red hurricane.JPG

This is very festive.  Does it use a 5" candle or is it taller?  I love it, MTH, going to really dress up your holiday decor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@littlearl wrote:

Susan Louise and Mominohio,

RE:  Dennis Basso mercury glass tree's.  Yes, they are elegant and very well done.  This is a outstanding example of what we all expect when we order mercury glass.  They are a very good weight and as I said before it's been the best investment I made for this years holiday decorations.

FYI:  One day when checking on these I noticed that they had red and blue on waitlist.  However it was just the one time that I caught that with this item number.  So hopefully later this year the silver, red and blue will show up for purchase for those that want/need those colors to decorate with.  When I posted my review I mentioned that it would have been nice had these came in a set of three,

@LIL EARL  Thanks for your review of them! I'm considering getting a set. I agree about it being nice if they came as a set of 3 Smiley Happy

@LIL EARL, @Susan Louise.I looked at them last year but kinda balked at spending over $50 with s/h and tax.  I'm thinking that they have a very upscale appearance and they have remained in my wishlist.  I've spent that much on other stuff so don't know why I didn't get these instead.  I really don't mind that there's two as they are different sizes and you can add a MG sphere to them and make it interesting.  I don't want everything in threes.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really love this reindeer candle holder. Is it still available at the Q and would anyone possibly have an item number please ?

Thanks.Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I really love this reindeer candle holder. Is it still available at the Q and would anyone possibly have an item number please ?

Thanks.Heart

@redhead65 MTH posted above she got it at Pier One last year after Christmas Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH, OMG, how beautiful that deer is.  It will fit so many places even though it is very large. You really got a deal on that one.  I can't wait to see pics when he is displayed.  You know I am happy for you  and also a little jealous.  LOL 

@lucymo  We can always watch P1 for this year and see if they have him.  He is a little over 2 feet tall.  This year will be my first year using him so I'm excited too.  I'll definitely let you know if I see him pop up this year.  

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Thanks.Heart

@RedHead ,I love it too and it is large.  MTH really got a good deal on this one.  It was an end of season sale last year. She's been telling us about it and now we get to see the picture.  I love deer figures and have quite a few.