Respected Contributor

Well, it definitely fits the title in the subject. 

It's way too overdone for my taste.  I don't care for anything about this style home.

Honored Contributor

I love this look!  It is so festive and welcoming, I would feel instant Christmas walking up those stairs!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I have to admit too that I dearly love the look of this town home and woud love to be able to see inside. I bet it's gorgeous, though the plaque beside the door makes me wonder if this is a commercial space. That said, I can see what looks like a beautiful Christmas Tree through the window.

I know, it happens all the time in our cities, but I really resent seeing beautiful old town homes converted to commercial use. Funny though, it doesn't bother me at all to see industrial spaces coverted to lofts and such... How about you @faeriemoon...?

Smiley Very Happy

@stevieb  Hmmmm.....  Industrial?  What's that?   (Jokes the Queen of industrial spaces.)  Woman LOL  

Also agree about residential spaces going commercial; they seldom look as grand once they have been converted.

And, as I suggested in my earlier post, I LOVE the entrance above.  LOve the drama.  Gorgeous!!!

Honored Contributor

Absolutely stunning!

Esteemed Contributor

A little too many  poinsettias, maybe a couple at the bottom and top, but otherwise I think it is beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

It's way too much.  I can't even see the beautiful Christmas decorations due to all the "clutter".

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Its beautiful but I would scale it back a bit...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@stevieb You would be right, this is truly grand!

Honored Contributor

Stunning!

Esteemed Contributor

STUNNING!