Honored Contributor

The Daily Bouquet

[ Edited ]

In honor of flower lovers everywhere, I thought we might like to share bouquets.

Today I bought peach gazanias gerbera daisies, and added French lavender (lavandula dentata) from my garden.  (Tks to Kachina for noticing!)

bouquet gazania.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach  Those are real pretty. I was out today but didn't buy any flowers.  I do like to keep fresh flowers in the house though.   Enjoy yours.

Trusted Contributor

Pretty!  I just brought home a new orchid for the kitchen.  It looks pretty next to your bouquet, @GingerPeach

Orchid.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: The Daily Bouquet

[ Edited ]

Aren't you sweet, @PeterDM  What a nice thing to do.  Makes me feel almost famous.  :-)

p.s.  I forgot the most important part.  Your orchid is simply lovely!

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach    I think your peach flowers are gebera daisies,  not gazinias.   Two different plants. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

sunflower.jpg (500×500)

sunflowers look so happy  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GingerPeach    I think your peach flowers are gebera daisies,  not gazinias.   Two different plants. 

You are absolutely right, @Kachina624.  THANKS!  I probably didn't have enough caffeine before posting!  I'm going to correct the OP.

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

You are absolutely right, @Kachina624.  THANKS!  I probably didn't have enough caffeine before posting!  I'm going to correct the OP.

************Those are SO pretty!  Our mornings here are often below freezing!  I can't imagine some of that is from your garden!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

************Those are SO pretty!  Our mornings here are often below freezing!  I can't imagine some of that is from your garden!!!!

Hi @ECBG

Thank you very much!  My lavendar is growing against a south-facing wall so it probably gets some of that reflected heat.  Although I must say it has not been super cold here this winter.  I wore a jacket many days, but never wore a sweater.  (I miss wearing my sweaters.)

I couldn't resist the gerberas in the store.  I love the color.

I hope some other folks will post bouquets, too.

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach, what a wonderful thread and idea, I'll try to help to keep it going: