Respected Contributor

Since Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I am already planning my table. This is my table layout from last year....there were only four of us then. But, there will be a lot more this year. Smiley Tongue 

QVC Table 300-RT.jpg

QVC Table 200-RT.jpg 

QVC Table 100-RT.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee Last years tablescape was beautiful. I find it to be so warm and cozy and inviting. I bet this years will be spectacular. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

Wow..how beautiful!  You could be a set decorator for those Hallmark holiday movies!

Trusted Contributor

Regal Bee, just so beautiful .  Your turkey salt and pepper shakers, I think they are I love, The napkin rings, the colors, the plates, the silverware......omg what a beautiful welcoming table.  Good luck for this year.  Happy Holidays to you. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Super Contributor

Love the pewter salt and pepper shakers.  Will you share where you got them?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Will probably have dinner home again, at least inviting my snow-bird brother.This was our table setting last year. I like using the chargers and my best silver and glassware.

T-giving'16.JPG

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady-

It's lovely!

and thank you-I'll be there-What time would be good?😄 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

Since Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I am already planning my table. This is my table layout from last year....there were only four of us then. But, there will be a lot more this year. Smiley Tongue 

QVC Table 300-RT.jpg

QVC Table 200-RT.jpg 

QVC Table 100-RT.jpg

@Regal Bee. So lovely and inviting!  Your tabke looks like it should be in a magazine !  Please do post this years tablescape .

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Will probably have dinner home again, at least inviting my snow-bird brother.This was our table setting last year. I like using the chargers and my best silver and glassware.

T-giving'16.JPG

@StylishLady. Beautiful !  

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee-

That is really beautiful!

My daughter actually loves to have thanksgiving and she makes everything beautiful and taste wonderful too!

One of our favorite things she makes is mashed cauliflower that my son thought was mashed potatoes.

I noticed Oprah has a new line of food "Oh good"-something like that and one is mashed potatoes made with half cauliflower.

I loved to decorate and make everything lovely too and now my daughter loves doing it. I'm the good cleaner upper nowSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"