Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all your great posts. I can't imagine how much time you take to find so many special and interesting photos! Always enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1. I totally agree! Lolakimono finds the best things for us.

Honored Contributor

Hear, hear!

Honored Contributor

I agree!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1

@KingstonsMom

@GenXmuse

@proudlyfromNJ

Aw, thank you ladies!Cat Happy

I am always interested to see how people react to images.  I find things that I would maybe try in my home, and people HATE them, LOL.  Other things that I'm kind of "meh" about, and everyone wants to know more.  I LOVE Pinterest, and that is a good source of inspiration for learning about new trends, designers, bloggers and ideas for discussion here. Some people complain about "too many" posts, but for me that's what keeps a discussion board interesting.  It needs to keep moving with new content and new posts to threads.

I appreciate your participation on the boards and the Sunday shoutout!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, thanks for keeping the Home forum interesting.  I always look forward to what you find!

Honored Contributor

I agree with the others.  I look forward to seeing what Lolakimono comes up with.  I also look forward to just the pleasant discussions about differing views on them.  A real breath of fresh air in the current climate!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Yes, you always bring sunshine in our lives.  Beautiful fashions and love what you copy into the Home section.  Thank you for all your hard work.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  Me too!  I really like to see your posts, they are always interesting.  Thank you for taking the time and effort to show us items that we might have never seen.

Appreciate your efforts and thank you!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Thank you for your posts.

I agree, always check to see what you've got goin'.  

Appreciate the time it must take to find all those interesting photos.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras