Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

OMGosh!

We’ve been critiquing your MOM’s home?

Best to you, Mom, and Sr. Kitty 🐱 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@lolakimono 

OMGosh!

We’ve been critiquing your MOM’s home?

Best to you, Mom, and Sr. Kitty 🐱 

@Drythe 

Nope.  None of the pictures are of anyone's home that I know.  I was saying that while I'm here, I have shown her some of the threads in Home with everyone's comments about a place seeming too cluttered, or with too much stuff.  What you think when you look at a space everyday is much different than what a prospective buyer would see as far as paint colors, amount of furniture, placement, etc.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Thank you for clarifying.

Just felt that we might have been a bit harsh.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Yes

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Yes - thank you. Fun forum. Creative ideas and shared opinions.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yes, Thanks also to StevieB, and Oznell as well. Love looking at all of the photos and reading the different comments!

Thank you @CANDLEQUEEN... Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, thank you so much!  I really enjoy looking at the vaious designed rooms you post.  I think I first opened this particular board about a year ago and couldn't believe I hadn't done so sooner.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown