Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies!HeartCat Very Happy

I am still helping to declutter my mom's house, so I have times when I'm busy for 8 hours or more and then a little downtime, but I've tried to check in daily to read the comments.

We have sent off about 8 carloads of stuff to various organizations- thrift stores, church donations, etc. so pretty much every room is a disaster while we go through closets, drawers, cabinets, etc. organize, sort, and purge.

Her senior cat (you can read about him in Pet Lovers) was limping, so we took him to the vet and he got prednisone.  Then he went on a pukeathon, so today he was back at the vet for x-rays, bloodwork, sub cutaneous fluids, and meds to stop the vomiting.  We were concerned that he had eaten something (he has been drawn to her silk floral arrangements).

In the midst of the cleaning, shredding, organizing, purging, etc. I have also been cooking. Today I'm making hasselback potatoes for lunch, so that kept me busy for about an hour after the vet getting everything ready.

A week from now I will be home, things will be back to normal, and I can then take care of everything that I have to do before school starts.  

I'll keep trying to find interesting photos.  I have shown her the spaces that you all think are "cluttered" to help put things into perspective. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Always love the home and room pics. Thanks too @lolakimono  @stevieb  @Oznell  They really do entertaining posts. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @godi... Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Yes!!!  Thank you.  I even enjoy the ones I don't like Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow, you are doing a great job, @lolakimono,  keeping all those plates in the air.  Good work!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

"pukeathon"

haha.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I want to say Thank you also. It's fun looking at the different pictures you post. Rather it's your style or not they are all interesting.

Honored Contributor

Loladimono!

You are a breath of fresh air and a bright spot on the forums!!!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I also love looking at lolakimono's selections. They really spruce up the Home forum!

Honored Contributor

Lolakimono, I apologize for misspelling your forum name in my previous post.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Thanks also to StevieB, and Oznell as well. Love looking at all of the photos and reading the different comments!