Respected Contributor

Re: Terrazo Marble in Unexpected Shade

I love everything about it.  I have pink marble in my bathroom, but it is a paler shade of pink than this.

Esteemed Contributor

Egads.....no way!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I love shades of purple but not as a counter top.  I do like the island and the shape of the top but not a fan of white cabinets.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the color.  

Honored Contributor

It is a beautiful color, but not for me.....Love the kitchen though and the shape of the island.

Esteemed Contributor

Love these posts and look at them, but I swore that there would be no more 👎🏻Votes from me.

But this one........my eyes.

Honored Contributor

The room is styled nicely, but its just an odd color for a kitchen (and as someone said, would be a resale disaster)......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I would not like that color in my kitchen.   I could see it in a bathroom.  I personally would not have that color in any room of my house.   It seems to be in the purple family and I'm not a fan of purple at all.

Honored Contributor

I love it, since I've been on a purple kick in clothing for years.  Come to think of it I don't have any purple sheets, so maybe my boundaries are closer in than I think.  I would be concerned about 20 years from now, though. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love the kitchen.  I like the contrast of the brick and the counter tops, but I don't think it would go over so well for a re-sell and wonder if I would tire of it in time.

It must be a big house to have a back stairway........love big houses w/two staircases.