Honored Contributor

Where can I find a standing table top display hook something to hang J369499 wind chime.  It's about  24"  

I've googled and schmoogled and can't find the size I need .... Most of the ones I found are only 12"

Respected Contributor

Re: Table Top Display

[ Edited ]

@rms1954   try Wayfair and search for this description.  I believe it's 29" high

Audel Metal Spring Standing Shepard's Hook Garden Art

Or try Amazon and search for a handbag rack.  They have several types which may work for what you are looking for.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Possibly some type of commercial display like they might use in a store?  Perhaps a blacksmith or metal worker could make you something?  The trouble with store fixtures is that they're only available wholesale to the trade.  Wonder if someone on etsy does this sort of thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

How about something like this?  Its an arm for a dog grooming table from chewy.com.  I believe it adjusts up to 40".  Remove the blue cord and maybe spray paint the color of your choice.

Screenshot_20210128-222438_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a wreath stand at Hobby Lobby.  I got it in white but it comes in various colors.  You can find them anywhere like Joanns, Walmart, etc.

This is the Walmart one and it is 30"

Hanger.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

There Are many available on Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

Well, @rms1954 , are you going to acknowledge the suggestions people took time to give you or ignore the whole thing?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Well, @rms1954 , are you going to acknowledge the suggestions people took time to give you or ignore the whole thing?

Wow.  That's really an off-putting comment.  Maybe I got tied up with other things.  It's not like I sit in front of my laptop 24-7.  There are many posters that don't immediately respond.  I'm really surprised at you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you ALL for taking time to respond.  The one on Wayfair was what I was looking for but it sold out.  I did find a purse display on Amazon that I purchased.  

@mspatmac @VaBelle35 @CAcableGirl2 i TRULY APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU ALL TOOK TO PROVIDE SUGGESTIONS.  i apologize for not responding sooner.  

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Thank you ALL for taking time to respond.  The one on Wayfair was what I was looking for but it sold out.  I did find a purse display on Amazon that I purchased.  

@mspatmac @VaBelle35 @CAcableGirl2 i TRULY APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU ALL TOOK TO PROVIDE SUGGESTIONS.  i apologize for not responding sooner.  

@rms1954  Oh goodness, no thanks necessary just happy you found something that works for you.