Honored Contributor

Re: TSV clay cleaner...Is it really that good?? Any users??

@GingerPeach wrote:

Ingredient list for Barkeeper's Friend from the barkeepersfriend website:

Mineral abrasive, oxalic acid, surfactant, and a water softening agent

Ingredient list for Bio Cleaner from the container I have at home:

Clay, soap flakes, green soap, vegetable fat, glycerin, lemon oil and water

Earth abrasive, soap/surfactant, an acid and a water softener. . . pretty much the same thingI'dsay.  Throw a little Crisco in the BF, and you're there!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach just wanted to thank you for the rec again! I've used mine several times already- once to clean the bathroom and once to clean the kitchen and LOVE it. A jar will last a liftetime!! I did end up getting the citrus but it is so subtle. I will need to tackle the over at some point so that should be interesting, lol. I love how all purpose this is and easy to use and now I can streamline my cleaning supplies. Who knew I'd be so happy with an all purpose cleaner? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@GingerPeach just wanted to thank you for the rec again! I've used mine several times already- once to clean the bathroom and once to clean the kitchen and LOVE it. A jar will last a liftetime!! I did end up getting the citrus but it is so subtle. I will need to tackle the over at some point so that should be interesting, lol. I love how all purpose this is and easy to use and now I can streamline my cleaning supplies. Who knew I'd be so happy with an all purpose cleaner? Smiley Happy

You're welcome, @HappyDaze.

I found another use for it recently.  I had a small crystal bud vase that had, over the years, become ringed with hard water deposits that I could not get out.  I did not want to use anything scratchy like an SOS pad or anything like that.  I recently put some of the BioCleaner on a slim brush, and it took off most of the mineral residue. 

I really like this product.  Safe yet amazing.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

You're welcome, @HappyDaze.

I found another use for it recently.  I had a small crystal bud vase that had, over the years, become ringed with hard water deposits that I could not get out.  I did not want to use anything scratchy like an SOS pad or anything like that.  I recently put some of the BioCleaner on a slim brush, and it took off most of the mineral residue. 

I really like this product.  Safe yet amazing.

@GingerPeach great tip! I plan on trying it on my coffee stains on the inside of my favorite coffee cups. I heard it is good for that. Smiley Happy Just so glad it is safe for the environment and our septic system.

Honored Contributor

It will definitely work on coffee/tea stains in cups.  I posted about that, but maybe someone else did also.

This is really the kind of thing I am grateful that QVC brings to its viewers.  Sure, some things we could find elsewhere, but I find the demonstrations useful.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

It will definitely work on coffee/tea stains in cups.  I posted about that, but maybe someone else did also.

This is really the kind of thing I am grateful that QVC brings to its viewers.  Sure, some things we could find elsewhere, but I find the demonstrations useful.

This is one reason I like QVC. 

I can't hardly stand to buy from websites with just a picture or two of a product. The descriptions are lacking, and there are too many questions left unanswered. 

To see products in action and 'in person' make such a difference to me.

And I like Q's return policy, I've never had problems with returns. 

@GingerPeach