Respected Contributor

TSV - Garden Reflections 9 ft. Round Patio Umbrella With Cover

Item number, M-64847 for 49.98.  This is the TSV for May 25 (or you can pre-order now).  I was wondering if anyone has had experience with these patio umbrellas that the Q offers from time to time.  I usually buy ones at the local Lowe's, but oh my.....this one has a PLUM color that is making me wanting to buy.  Any thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV - Garden Reflections 9 ft. Round Patio Umbrella With Cover

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay   I haven't ever purchased one from QVC, but if I needed one, I would give it a try.  I especially like the cover, and love the plum color too.  You may want to pre-order since that color may sell out and hopefully they can ship it before the TSV appears.

The $5.50 shipping isn't much, since I pay that to ship small lock and lock items, but keep the box it comes in in case you need to ship it back - remember, you have 90 days to decide.

I say go for it!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2....thank you, sweetie.  I AGREE...I think that Plum color will sell out fast because you never see that color.  Thinking, thinking, thinking, lol. 

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay  Now if the Q would have some matching plum patio cushions for my chairs, I would order those too!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@kittykatkay  Now if the Q would have some matching plum patio cushions for my chairs, I would order those too!

@CAcableGirl2....get your hand outta my wallet, girlfriend, LOL.  I know, plum cushions would be dreamy.  Purple is my favorite color and this color is so beautiful.  Uh oh, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the plum color but by the end of summer it will probably be lavender...

I have had 2 dark color umbrellas and they both faded after one year....really bummed me out.

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Love the plum color but by the end of summer it will probably be lavender...

I have had 2 dark color umbrellas and they both faded after one year....really bummed me out.

@Nataliesgramma....I know what you mean.  I've had blues and navy colors also and they have faded some, but only after I've had them for about 4-5 years.  I didn't even have covers for them either.

I have searched several places on the internet and there was only 1 place that had a purple color ....same size, 9 ft. tilt and crank and they were asking for close to $100.  So, I am thinking about getting this plum one because I absolutely love it and may not ever see this color in the future.  If it doesn't fade in 2 years at least, I'll be happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd go for it!!!......

Maybe not have it open if you aren't using it might help...

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 @Nataliesgramma   ....hey you two, I just ordered 2 of the PLUM.  I know I'm going to love this color!

You do know y'all are "enablers", right?  LOL....BRAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Respected Contributor

I searched the internet just to compare prices and the Q is really offering the better deal on this patio umbrella.  The average cost of a 9 foot is anywhere from $80-90 and that does NOT include the cover.  Covers for umbrellas run an average of $35.  This is an excellent deal, I think.

I can not wait to get my plum color (ordered 2 of them).  I watched the presentation at midnight and OH MY, that plum color is absolutely GORGEOUS and REGAL.  

If anyone is on the fence about it, don't be.  The price is really the best I've seen out there.  Have a great day, everyone.