Valued Contributor

TSV- Air Innovations- gripe

[ Edited ]

I’ve watched 3 different presentations of the TSV. Not one time did the host or vendor show how to fill it up!!! I mean, if you’re gonna present it so many times, why not show something as important as how to put water in it.  In one presentation, they showed colors four different times!! I don’t need to see the colors, I can pretty much figure that out. I also don’t need to be told why or where I’m gonna use it, if I’m interested in buying it -i already know why and where I’m gonna use it. I wanted to see how to fill the darn thing up!!!  Gripe over.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV- Air Innovations- gripe

@Glitter51

Of course you’d want to see how it’s filled. I was in the same position once, wanting to buy a humidifier but wanting to know how it was filled. Was it the type you had to take to the sink, dripping all the way? Or was it the kind you could get a pitcher and fill where it sat? Why won’t they tell that? I finally decided that if it were the type you could fill wherever it sat they would tell that, because that’s a big selling point. I have both kinds and let me tell you, the kind you take a pitcher of water to and keep filling that way is SO much easier. 

I hope you are able to get the one you want!

Respected Contributor

They just showed it in the 8:45 am presentation. You fill it in the sink, screw on a cap, then carry it to the humidifier. 

Respected Contributor

@Glitter51  You bring up an excellent point.  I pulled up the item page where they have Q&A at the bottom of the page, and some of the answer said it is a BOTTOM FILL device.  Hope that helps. 

Honored Contributor

The one presentation I watched, they showed it being filled in a sink.  I have a humidifier where the water is poured in from the top.  A better option, I think.

My gripe is they never mention how big of a room it will humidify.  Another necessary item of info, IMO.

Valued Contributor

I finally saw the presentation of how to fill it up!! 

Respected Contributor

I got the top fill Air Innovations model and would never get any other kind.  The ease and convenience is far superior to taking the tank to the sink (although I do use distilled water in mine). 

It always cracks me up the way the vendor stands in front of the mist and waves his hand to his face like he's getting a facial or standing over a pot of soup.  It's just water! 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

They never explain how to clean them either. They get gross fast.

Respected Contributor

I also noted that filling info negligible. It is key. Some people can’t carry the water load or handle turning over. Like filters but wonder if really sufficient.
Esteemed Contributor

I had the prior Air Innovations humidifier that looked just like this one but had different colors ... it worked for 1hour & died ... I called the company because I wanted to see if I was doing something wrong & the rep told me to send it back to QVC because it was defective.... she made me understand that there were lots of complaints ...... Back it went & I will never buy another Air Innovations product again.