Esteemed Contributor

Re: TRADITIONAL ATLANTA COTTAGE

This is nicely done even if it is not my particular style.  I love the wall of lanterns but I would have to change out most/all of the window treatments.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lovely and charming. Seems pretty roomy for a cottage but then again, 'cottage' is relative.

Woman Wink

Very much like many of the elements, both inside and out, though not a fan of all the white flowing fabric and slipcovers... There is a lot packed into the house, but it's still, overall, appealing. I'd probably skip the dining area in the foyer and opt to place it elsewhere. Would like to see a bit more color.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

It is just striking from top to bottom in every room. Not all of it is my personal style but it really works in this cottage! It is cohesive from room to room and the flow is perfect.

Respected Contributor

I love all of it!!!
Honored Contributor

There is nothing about this cottage that I do not love!  I especially adore the formal room, its furnishings and decor are beautiful.  Every room and area is so appealing to me and I would be happy to move in this cottage wth only the thought of adding some color on some of the walls.  soft colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I love this house.......when can I move in!!

Respected Contributor

Such a charming home.Love it! I get a feeling of contentment 

Respected Contributor

Adore this place.  I will live there with Miss Pittpat. 

(Gone with the Wind reference)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Really like the house just too many do dads. Less is more.

Honored Contributor

I love this cottage.  It has so much character and is friendly.

i like the way the owner has incorporated much loved items, such as the lanterns.  Things like this make a house a home.  It is not cookie cutter, but specific to the owner's tastes.

I would love to be a guest there.  

My uncle worked on the railroad back in the 40's and 50's.  He collected lanterns.  They are much sought out items today and worth a fortune.  I love to see the way they are displayed in this cottage.