Esteemed Contributor

That is very cute and I love how she has it decorated.  I could easily live there though it would have to be in a warm climate area so as to extend the living space outside a bit.

I also found the windows on the porch quite interesting.

Respected Contributor

@Azuresky wrote:

@ Oznell, I love this, it's exactly my style. I could move right in. Thank you so much for posting! You have brightened my daySmiley Happy 

Ditto!!!!

Honored Contributor

Love it!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely darling.  Would love to have this!

Honored Contributor

Feminine and charming. I wonder if she'll stay living there.

Honored Contributor

I really don't like wallpaper or drapes but I love everything about this adorable cottage as is.

So warm, welcoming, and cheery.

Honored Contributor

This is sort of funny to me because I see people comment all the time that a room is "way too formal."  And this is how this strikes me.

It is all lovely and staged and decorated, but I don't see a place to live.  There is no space to hang out and relax in the kitchen, the chairs look so uncomfortable.

The whole thing is beautiful but magazine beautiful--like if one thing is moved or out of place you are in trouble.

Yes, it is beautiful.  But to me not really liveable. 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  Lovely and charming cottages. Both the main one featured and the lovely Irish cottage are winners. I have to admit, I am not fond of slip covers so I'd probably have to do something about all the billowing white slip covers in the first cottage at some point, but they work nicely with her aesthetic and there are so many lovely choices and other elements that make her home come together in an oh-so-charming fashion.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like the exterior more than the furnishings inside. While I like a few of the individual pieces, it's just not my style. I like the floors. My favorite pieces are the desks and armoires. I don't like all the white slip covers. I'm not a fan of the printed drapes either. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely to look at. Thank you for posting

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau