Honored Contributor

not big on swinging......love a nice firepit, but give me some comfortable chairs to hang out in and make sure there are cup holders or small tables around for cocktails and snacks.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

As a swinger in the past, I wouldn't want to put my legs out trying to get the swing to go higher.   Might end up with scorched calves.  

I dont think these kind of swings would be utilized to go very high. More like porch swings

@LizzieInSRQ 

I said that in jest.  Could see it wasn't designed for that type of swinging.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Swings & a Fire Pit

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

I could see this at some kind of clubhouse for fishermen or hunters where they gather round to cook their fish and their wives join them on the swings while they do the cooking although this area is not big enough for that.  I just don't know.  I would never want to see one or have one.

@Nonametoday -

OMG!😅 -

first of all I don't know what the heck I'm doing up but I was so tired went to bed at 8:30 ad I guess I'm ready for the morning.

So reading thru various things, I found your post and I don't know if you meant it to be but I couldn't stop laughing. I'm still laughing, so thankyou!

Great laugh of the morning.

Just that sad description of fishermen sitting around this unintended for fishermen firepit lol!

And then your saying I just don't know.😂

Maybe it is just how things strike you sometime.

Anyway, whether intended or not, I thank you!

"gather round to cook their fish😂"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

this looks like it belongs on commercial property.   not at all inviting imo.   i like to see adirondack chairs around a firepit.  

Honored Contributor

What fun, I like it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Nice idea; mediocre execution.

Honored Contributor

The idea is cute, but I just don't really care for it! I would be too worried about burning my legs, maybe if he swings were back further, and I would worry about kids swinging as well.....

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh, I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Love it.  I like to gently rock in any kind of chair that will allow that so this is perfect.  I think the entire area looks so relaxing.  I can just imagine a fire going in that pit right now.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

Human rotisserie?