Regular Contributor

Just wondering how good these work.

Super Contributor

Re: Swifter dry mop and wet jet

@jagk.  Hi.  I have the swiffer that uses dry dusting cloths or wet pads.  It works very well for dust and hair and things like needles from artificial trees or garlands.  I think the swiffer wet pads would work as well as the wetjet.  This way you are only storing one handle.

Respected Contributor

I use the Wet Jet but I go over the floor twice, the second time with a clean pad.  I actually like to spray Clorox Clean Up on the floor then clean it with the Wet Jet, then I go over it again with a steam mop.  That cleans the floor really good.

Honored Contributor

With the little floor space I have to clean, I do it by hand, wet jet to me, didn't do corners how I like them. Love the dust ones, I can get under things really well with them. Dry yes, wet no, for my vote.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Libman spray mop...the pads are washable and it cleans very good!! You will save alot of money because the cost of wet jet pads can get expensive.

I believe it is made in the USA also...

Honored Contributor

I've never tried these disposable mops.

I purchased the Don Aslett microfiber mop set probably a decade ago, and just replaced it at Christmas time this year.

I like not having to buy refills, and I have one unit for both jobs (wet and dry). I have used it to wash walls in the garage as well. 

I only have one wood floor area (kitchen and dining room) and the rest of the house is carpet at this time, but if I had more hard surfaces, I'd like to try a steam mop.

Trusted Contributor

I use the Swiffer wet pads to clean my floors, and I love them.  I don't see the point of the Wet Jet if you have the wet pads and the normal Swiffer.

Honored Contributor

I have only used the Swiffer dry cloths and wet cloths (and dusters).  I've never tried the Wet Jet.

I love it.  And, I tried the Costco/Kirkland cloths and they don't work as well or pick up as well as the Swiffer brand, so I stick with the brand name.

They are a must for hard wood floors in my book.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I literally threw away the Wet Jet after using up the first bottle of cleaning fluid.  It seemed like too much trouble and wasn't useful in enough spaces in my home to keep it around and keep it supplied with fluid and batteries. 

On the other hand, I do not want to live without the Swiffer brush and floor pad  dusters.  They  really help get the job done on furniture, woodwork,  and hardwood floors.  It's no longer necessary to get up on a footstool or ladder to dust the tops of door and window frames.  The dusters are also great at keeping dust off computer keyboards, TV screens and other electronics, bookshelves---all the pesky places where cleaning used to be such a pain.