Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234wrote:

@Mom2Dogswrote:

I still do my floors on my hands and knees.

@Mom2Dogs WOW.....God bless you. I feel bad that I don't but did it that way in my younger days.

Well, I've NEVER done my floors on my hands and knees and I sure don't feel bad about it.  Somehow I don't think that on my deathbed I'll be regretting that I didn't spend more time cleaning floors on my knees, lol.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I had one of those plug in multi floor cleaners from QVC that lasted less then a year.  I then got the "manual" swifter version.  I've been contemplating the swifter wet jet but then you have to buy both the pads and the liquid.  Don't know if I want to do that.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Swiffer Wet Jet

[ Edited ]

@ScrapHappywrote:

I had one of those plug in multi floor cleaners from QVC that lasted less then a year.  I then got the "manual" swifter version.  I've been contemplating the swifter wet jet but then you have to buy both the pads and the liquid.  Don't know if I want to do that.

I bought the Campanelli spray mop off qvc. Check it out. Same concept as the swifter. Except nothing extra to buy. You put whatever you want in the bottle. It hooks in just like the swifter. The pads are real microfiber. Just put them in the wash. I think the item number is v35101. You can use this mop wet or dry.

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappywrote:

Its sold out on qvc but still might be available on amazon or the Campanelli site.

73C4517D-0ADC-41C3-8DEE-F9D1A1882344.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQwrote:

@ALRATIBA  I’ve been using the Swiffer Wet Jet for years.I love it. Every time I try something else that I think might be better I always end up going back to my Wet Jet.I love how well it cleans & that you just toss the dirty pad.

I also use the swiffer disposable dusters for my floors.I love those too!

I just bought the Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit the other day.  I bought it after reading an article recently that said the days of hauling out a mop and bucket to do floors are over.  I couldn't agree more.  I also bought the Swiffer 360 Dusting Starter Kit.  I am so over machine washing dirty rags and mop heads.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Swiffer products are awesome and I wouldn't be without them. We have cats, and there is nothing better at getting up the fur than the Swiffer dry. I love the Wet Jet. I don't mind the cost, although I found that Walmart has their own brand of the dry pads that seem identical to the Swiffer product. My days of getting down on my hands and knees to wash any floor are long gone!

Respected Contributor
I had the dry Swiffer and used the wet pads but not crazy about using chemicals each time and expense. I got a version that looks like Campeneli with a tank I fill with my own cleanser or just water. I think mine might be Rubbermaid and I have two red micro pads to throw in washer. I totally like this version for cleaning. I use finger to get in corners as I like. This is very efficient compromise for quality clean, price consciousness and environmentally friendly.