Honored Contributor

The other day there was a thread about cleaning ladies ... and some of you mentioned Swiffer Dusters.

Well, I bought one ... and they really are better than my feather duster.  I went around earlier in my usual Friday chore and was surprised how much dust it picked up.

Thanks to all who mentioned the Swiffer!

Honored Contributor

Re: Swiffer Dusters are better!

Will have to buy some. I know their floor dusting cloths are great.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the floor dusters & love them. I’ll have to try these dusters again.I tried them years ago & wasn’t impressed. Maybe they’ve been improved.

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   Make sure you buy the yellow 360 dusters. They are far better than the blue 1 sided dusters.  The 360 are basically round. 

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@NicksmomESQ   Make sure you buy the yellow 360 dusters. They are far better than the blue 1 sided dusters.  The 360 are basically round. 

i am not fan of disposable things but I  agree they really are great 

costco coupon book 

Valued Contributor

I just tried the 360 the other day when I couldn't reach behind the TV.....it was great!

Honored Contributor

I bought an entire kit of Swiffer products from Costco when we moved here 3 years ago. I find that I only use the wet Swiffer pads.The dusters just push the dust/dirt around. Not crazy about that. I only use the wet ones to actually pick up the dirt while leaving my hardwood floors glistening. 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

There are washable types to be found.  They do cost up front up are nice.  I have a short handled one and a telescoping one.  

Respected Contributor

These are great in the car as well for keeping dust and dirt that collects on the dash and places.

Honored Contributor

The Swipper floor dusters beat anything on the market, including re-usable ones (which I have).

I have also bought generic versions at Costco and other stores, but the brand version picks up the most and especially very fine particles.

After I had my house painted, I had to buy floor dusters because the re-usable pads I had were not picking up the fine dust from sanding the walls. 

I have found nothing re-usable that works as well as Swiffer 360 dusters.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN