Esteemed Contributor

Almost looks too perfect.  Don't care for the pot it's in.

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

stevieb, Is this a live tree? Would be perfect for my hus and me. Many thanks for your beautiful ideas May the holidays and the NEW YEAR bring YOU well deserved Happiness.

@sligo  Thank you for the kind wishes, and I return them to you. Sorry, I don't know if this is a live tree. I just happened upon this pic and thought it was worth sharing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

stevie, May I ask a ? on your blog? Have anyone seen their orders go from "IN PROCESS" to "preparing your order" Do you eventually receive? I'm sorry to bother you. I really don't know correct way to post a blog. Thank you for your help

@sligo  Oh by all means, ask anything you like. This is open to all. I have actually seen the 'preparing your order' notification. I can only tell you that while I haven't ordered much from QVC lately, what I have ordered I've received. You might consider posting your question over in customer care and see if a moderator/CS rep will look into the status of your order for you. Lots of folks seem to have success with that. Alternatively, many would suggest you contact the 'social team' via email, include your order number and ask them to check the status. Sorry, I don't have that email address, but I'm sure someone here can help out with that. Good luck!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

petit-arbre-de-noel-deco-blanc-rouge.jpg

Heart  Precious.

Honored Contributor

The more I look at this tree, the cuter it gets. For some oddball reason, it makes me think of a baby chick. I don't know why except both things are cute.

@stevieb 

@sligo 

You can email social.team@qvc.com

Good luck.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

This tree is lovely, a perfect size to fit in so many areas.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

If I had white cabinetry, I'd put that exact tree on my kitchen island.