Honored Contributor

Re: Sweet Peas and Art in the Kitchen...

[ Edited ]

@sceniccoast wrote:

@stevieb 

I like the first 2 hanging lights, but not the bunch that are displayed.  And, I'd definitely get rid of the "pea" sign - I hate peas!  Instead of the wall of photos, I'd rather have some upper cabinets.  Altogether, I'm not a fan of the style of this kitchen.

thanks for sharing.

@sceniccoast  I could probably live with the two main lights near the sink, though I think more appealing options are out there, but have no idea why they thought the others were necessary... I don't care for them... If more lighting is needed in that area for some reason, I think I'd explore other choices... There are so many better looking lights available...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting, I almost always look 😍

Sort of like "What Not to Wear", it forces me to make decisions about what I actually want.  Fascinating.

Esteemed Contributor

This would be a total gut job for me.  Those peas would be the first thing to go!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

It's unique, and different, so I like that aspect. It's not my taste, so it is a no for me. I miss the cabinets on the top, but I have to say the scale is spot on here. Everything is balanced.

Honored Contributor

The cluster of lighting and all of the pics on the wall need to go, its too much in that one space! the framed can of peas pic isn't really bothering me, and that normally is not my thing at all......

Honored Contributor

This kitchen does not appeal to me. The cabinets, floor, & counter are ok, but not what I would choose. I'd prefer some upper cabinets instead of all the artwork. I don't like the hanging light cluster, island, or orange chairs. I really don't like the pea art. 

Respected Contributor

Peas:  don't want to eat them.  Don't want to look at pictures of them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Talk about overdone! There's just way too much going on here! And what is the purpose of the 10 smaller hangng lights? I'd be constantly bumping them if I was working anywhere close! And then there's the can of peas! I'll pass on this one!