Honored Contributor

Has any one tried their wax melts?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest   I have their Bayberry melts from Christmas.  They are very good.

I also have several of their candles, again all with really good scents and throw.  I especially like the Thai Pear, although the roasted espresso is excellent, too.  IMO, you can't go wrong with Swan Creek, and a trip to one of their stores is a treat. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@goldensrbest   I have their Bayberry melts from Christmas.  They are very good.

I also have several of their candles, again all with really good scents and throw.  I especially like the Thai Pear, although the roasted espresso is excellent, too.  IMO, you can't go wrong with Swan Creek, and a trip to one of their stores is a treat. 

@IamMrsG ,

Thai Pear and Roasted Espresso are two of my favorites also.  There is no store near me--darn it. I buy them from Amazon. 

Respected Contributor

Hands down, Swan Creek Drizzle Melts are my all time favorite!  I just received another order & loving Cedarwood & Sweet Orange, Farmers Market, Whiskey & Sweet Tabbaco and Amber Patchouli.  I highly recommend this line of melts!  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@BornToShop  Whiskey & Sweet Tobacco?!  I'm going shopping.

Honored Contributor

I will check this brand out the next time I need tarts. I just received an order from Nene's Kitchen Melts, so I am set for a while....... 

Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@BornToShop  Whiskey & Sweet Tobacco?!  I'm going shopping.

You must stock up... trust me on this one...!

Honored Contributor

Love their melts and their candles. Honey Soaked Apples is my all time favorite. 

I find the melts loose their scent after one melting. I don't know if that is standard, as I don't use any other melts, and my melt pot thingy is little, and only will hold one half a melt at a time. But the scents are so worth it, I don't care that I have to switch them out after every use.

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop   I used a Whiskey and Tobacco melt yesterday.  I plugged the warmer into an outlet as near the center of the house (it's a ranch) as I could--it filled both ends of the house with its aroma.   After it cooled, I moved the warmer to my bathroom, and I still get enough fragrance from the solidified wax for the room. 

I also bought the White Peach & Clove melts, but haven't tried one yet.   

@Mominohio, thanks for telling about Honey Soaked Apples.  That most likely will be my next order.  

Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG , but did you like it?  My new favorites are Farmers Market & Cedarwood & Sweet Orange,