Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill added 20 new photos to the album:Christmas in July Sneak Peek 2.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Mallemo started a thread with the link Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday Sneak Peek

[ Edited ]

I should have looked, Susan Louise, but as soon as Valerie mentioned the link, I went to facebook and posted.  I see some of the items are not new, though she said all were new.    

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I should have looked, Susan Loise, but as soon as Valerie mentioned the link, I went to facebook and posted.  I see some of the items are not new, though she said all were new.    

I think Valerie said all the items in her last show tommorrow will be new,Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I should have looked, Susan Loise, but as soon as Valerie mentioned the link, I went to facebook and posted.  I see some of the items are not new, though she said all were new.    

I think Valerie said all the items in her last show tommorrow will be new,Smiley Happy

Aren't they the items in the link or will there be another sneak peek?

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday Sneak Peek

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

The link to her sneak peek is for all the items that will be presented tomorrow. However, she will have 2 shows. Her 1st show won't have all new like her second show. The link is a combo of items from both shows...hope that makes sense Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

The link to her sneak peek is for all the items that will be presented toorrow. However, she will have 2 shows. Her 1st show won't have all new like her second show. The link is a combo of items from both shows...hope that makes sense Smiley Happy

Okay, I get it now, lol, thank you.