Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Not a fan of their funiture ... now clothes ... that's another matter.

@SoX

And boots!  Don't forget the boots! Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, rustic is not my style, but I do like some of the rooms or at least some of the things in the rooms.

I like the Shellseeker bedroom, the bed covering on the Pine Provence bedroom, and the kitchen, even though the kitchen looks more like a place for potting than cooking.  It just reminds me of a potter's table.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I like all of them.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the colors they use, especially that orange and pearl green quilt and that bright blue coyote.  None of these colors would go in my house, although I like the designs. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like all of the vignettes pictured.

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono

Yes,  I thought with all the colors it would look good in my kitchen.  And we haved lived just about everywhere in the U.S.  

I figured one day I'll run across something similar when I'm not looking.  It happens that way all the time. 

I've been to the area of Sundance, it was more like resort and restaurant in the thick of a tall piney forest that I saw.

Trusted Contributor

I have two of those tea towels,but they're states that we have homes in. They were a gift from my sister. 

I love the leather mid century chair. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Sundance Inspired Homes

[ Edited ]

I like elements of all of these, but as far as the overall impact, don't particularly like the second bedroom, the 'lounge' or the kitchen. I like the 'Sundance' look, but probably not enough to want to use it widely in my own place.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Not a fan of their funiture ... now clothes ... that's another matter.

@SoX

And boots!  Don't forget the boots! Cat LOL

@lolakimono  ...

You know what?  Looking at all of your pics of boots is really causing "separation anxiety."   Until I have my two surgeries I won't be buying any more ... and maybe that's a good thing, but I still miss the thrill of the hunt.