Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestions for Mattress Toppers Please!

@loriqvc wrote:

@momoftwo2007 - After doing a lot of research and reading a ton of reviews, I bought the Linenspa Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper on Amazon (even though it is produced in my home state, it's only available for purchase online). It is extremely comfortable and had hardly any scent at all when it was first unpackaged—a huge deal for me since I have many allergies/sensitivities. I aired it out as instructed for 48 hours, put it on the bed, and never smelled it again. It has really helped things feel supportive yet soft again; we'll still replace the mattress in the next year or so, but in the meantime we have no complaints. Good luck with your quest!

P.S. If you're at all concerned about added heat, avoid plain foam toppers; they are hot, hot, hot!

@loriqvc  Thank you!! I will definitely look into that!  And thank you for the advice about the plain foam toppers.  I do get hot.

Honored Contributor

I was just reading a blog today that this is the one Amazon buyers are raving about and it's on sale today.

Sleep Innovations Gel Memory Foam 4-inch Dual Layer Mattress Topper, Made in The USA with a 10-Year Warranty

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

My current mattress is only 9 months old. I purchased it because I like a firm mattress, but this was a bit too firm for me. I purchased the Kathy Ireland Home Mattress Topper here on QVC, and it has completely changed the way I sleep. It’s soft, but it’s not too soft that you sink into it. It works just right for me.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@momoftwo2007  I have a Concierge quilted one that is very nice quality and it was reasonably priced.  Bought it on HSN.  That line is surprisingly awesome!  I also have some of their sheets and towels.  Good luck.

I have one from Concierge too and I love it.  It is "puffy" not just flat, so it is extra comfortable.  My mattress is only about 3 years old, but this topper is really a nice addition.  I love the way it feels.