Honored Contributor

Re: Still trying to find ways

@cancun08@nana59 Hello,

I just ordered and received my 1st order from Cuyahoga candles. Fantastic!!!!!They are huge tarts, smell wonderful and their shipping is super fast! I also have purcahsed from Nene's Kitchen Melts, and Pure Integrity and Haley's Heavenly Scents, and while they are good, and Nene's especially. Cuyahoga is wonderful. They also threw in two free tarts for being a 1st time customer....I am at work, but I do remember a few scents that I got

Bora Bora

Clove

Pomegranite

Autumn something

A couple other Floral scents(love those in the summer). Give them a try, I don't think you will be dissappointed. Thanks NANANANA59...... 

Honored Contributor

Just opening my windows is wonderful

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@cancun08@nana59 Hello,

I just ordered and received my 1st order from Cuyahoga candles. Fantastic!!!!!They are huge tarts, smell wonderful and their shipping is super fast! I also have purcahsed from Nene's Kitchen Melts, and Pure Integrity and Haley's Heavenly Scents, and while they are good, and Nene's especially. Cuyahoga is wonderful. They also threw in two free tarts for being a 1st time customer....I am at work, but I do remember a few scents that I got

Bora Bora

Clove

Pomegranite

Autumn something

A couple other Floral scents(love those in the summer). Give them a try, I don't think you will be dissappointed. Thanks NANANANA59...... 

good to hear!  if i remember correctly, i always get  gift of 2 tarts!  pomegranite is one of my favorites....along with red grapefruit and mango something!

Honored Contributor

I agree with those that like open windows, living in maine i do that alot,nothing like fresh air, but i also like just a bit of a nice smell, lemon, lime  that sort of smells.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I use a nebulizing diffuser and I only diffuse pure eo, never fragrance oils because they contain chemicals not healthy to inhale. Some eo are therapeutic and good to have in the air in a home. 

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I have 2 electric tart warmers, one is from Glade & the other one is from Walmart (not sur of the brand).  Love both of em!  

fyi...after trying every brand of tarts over the years, my favorite, by far, is Cuyahoga.....great throw...reasonably priced......been buying them exclusively for the past 5 years!

@nana59

I joined Cuyahoga's email list & received an email from them offering a Autumn Fragrances Box.  If you got this email, can you give a thumbs up or thumbs down to these fragrances?  Thank you.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

I still use candles to fragrance my home, but I do really find that wax melts work best.  I buy mine from Kringle Candle online.  They have a great variety and each one has a great scent that permeates through the whole house!

My tried and true favorites are:

Baker's Vanilla

Lemon Rind

Sparkling

I have a ton of Coconut Pineapple left, but they discontinued it after Christmas.  The Coconut Snowflake one is really nice too if you're a fan of coconut scents.

Esteemed Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I have 2 electric tart warmers, one is from Glade & the other one is from Walmart (not sur of the brand).  Love both of em!  

fyi...after trying every brand of tarts over the years, my favorite, by far, is Cuyahoga.....great throw...reasonably priced......been buying them exclusively for the past 5 years!

@nana59

I joined Cuyahoga's email list & received an email from them offering a Autumn Fragrances Box.  If you got this email, can you give a thumbs up or thumbs down to these fragrances?  Thank you.

Do you mean an Autumn Bundle?  I always pick out my own choice of fragrances.  There are descriptions of every tart scent....so I pick the ones I like.  I've never purchased one of their "pre-made" bundles..I think it might be a little less expensive, but I just like to put together my own bundle.