Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still trying to find waysl

@cancun08 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I have 2 electric tart warmers, one is from Glade & the other one is from Walmart (not sur of the brand).  Love both of em!  

fyi...after trying every brand of tarts over the years, my favorite, by far, is Cuyahoga.....great throw...reasonably priced......been buying them exclusively for the past 5 years!

@nana59

Where do ya buy em?  Website?  May hafta take a look.  My faves sre Candleberry & Pure Integrity, but I'm always open to new products!  TIA.

website....give them a try....i'm sure you won't be disappointed....and i'll take a look at your suggestions!

@nana59

Any fragrance that you particulary like?  I'm not a fresh linen/cotton fan.

i like all of their fall scents....winter scents...and summer fruit scents....i don't like spring, flower, or cotton scents...

Honored Contributor

Re: Still trying to find ways

@nana59,Never heard of them ,taking a look!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@nana59,Never heard of them ,taking a look!!

Hope you give them a try.....I have never been more pleased with scent, strength, and price....

Honored Contributor

I need to make a correction,yes i have bought pure integrity before,and what i like is in their candles you can get strengths of smell.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I have 2 electric tart warmers, one is from Glade & the other one is from Walmart (not sur of the brand).  Love both of em!  

fyi...after trying every brand of tarts over the years, my favorite, by far, is Cuyahoga.....great throw...reasonably priced......been buying them exclusively for the past 5 years!

@nana59

Where do ya buy em?  Website?  May hafta take a look.  My faves sre Candleberry & Pure Integrity, but I'm always open to new products!  TIA.

i just remembered that i tried Pure Integrity.....but didn't like them as much as Cuyahoga.....but i'll check the other brand you recommended!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest,

I have found that to keep my house scented, I need to use a combination of different methods.   I use candle warmers, tart warmers, and my favorite scent method of a large simmering pot of water that has dollar store cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla in it.   I also use warming oil in my tart warmers almost as often as I use tarts.   I buy the 5 oz bottles of Warm Sugar Cookie and Apple Cinnamon warming oil at Wal-Mart.   

Esteemed Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@goldensrbest,

I have found that to keep my house scented, I need to use a combination of different methods.   I use candle warmers, tart warmers, and my favorite scent method of a large simmering pot of water that has dollar store cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla in it.   I also use warming oil in my tart warmers almost as often as I use tarts.   I buy the 5 oz bottles of Warm Sugar Cookie and Apple Cinnamon warming oil at Wal-Mart.   

I remember back in the 60's, my mother would simmer spices on the stove...that was before any other options were available!!  wow--where has the time gone!!

Honored Contributor

I keep the house clean, the trash emptied, the laundry done and I open the windows as much as possible to keep the house aired out. We keep lysol spray in the bathrooms and that is the only scent used in our home.I am asthamic and can't have candles/potpourrie/ etc in the house.

Honored Contributor

I use electric tart burners and melt tarts, especially in the summer....In the winter, I still love my candles, but prefer to burn 100 % soy......I have Reed Diffusers in my bathrooms, and while I like them(Pottery barn), the scent dissipates after a few weeks, and I turn my reeds every two days, but the scented oil isn't as strong after a few weeks with those. I still like them and use them in my bathrooms, but for other rooms, I like The tart Burners!!!!!   

Honored Contributor

Ugh I can't stand the smell of scents in my home! I have to have a fresh air, clean "smell". Nothing artificial. 

"Pure Michigan"