Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Fressawrote:

I swear by my Hahn floor steamer. It doea an the job. Now, for your grout question. I have an older home with tile, ceramic and marble floors in addition to other floor surfaces. Grout lines can get really dirty. The Hahn does a good job on normal weekly dirt. If you have discolored grout then you might need a grout cleaner. I have used this on my kitchen floor. I do have a Stanley full size steamer for major cleaning projects. This is the model that you can sit on the floor or carry like a backpack. I've used it on the tile in the bathroom showers, etc. and for a few DIY projects.

I agree. I have had my Hahn for at least 6 years now, and it is great for Everyday cleanup.....I love it in my bathrooms and kitchen especially! Very easy and efficient to use!

Honored Contributor

@Fressawrote:

I swear by my Hahn floor steamer. It doea an the job. Now, for your grout question. I have an older home with tile, ceramic and marble floors in addition to other floor surfaces. Grout lines can get really dirty. The Hahn does a good job on normal weekly dirt. If you have discolored grout then you might need a grout cleaner. I have used this on my kitchen floor. I do have a Stanley full size steamer for major cleaning projects. This is the model that you can sit on the floor or carry like a backpack. I've used it on the tile in the bathroom showers, etc. and for a few DIY projects.

Can I assume the Hahn 'refreshes' the carpet...like bringing up the nap but is NOT a carpet cleaner...I am looking for something to just refresh the carpet inbetween having the carpet cleaned.

Honored Contributor

Before we put our house on the market we had the tile professionally steam cleaned. They used a mild acid solution that did wonders.

Esteemed Contributor

Hahn is for hard floor surfaces. I would not use it on carpet. I've seen those carpet refresers attachments on full size steam cleaners and some vaccums. I haven't seen the newer Hahn cleaners but you might have some luck with their website.