Regular Contributor

Re: Stainless steel appliance cleaners

I have tried just about every product out there.   I now use just plain old Windex.   It works the best.

Trusted Contributor

Amazon.com: Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish ...

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Biocleaner clay works wonders. Just use as they show in the demo then, come back with a damp microfiber cloth folded in fourths in straight paths going with the grain. Wipe one line, re-fold, wipe under it, and so forth. Then, rinse the cloth, and keep at it. You’ll need to come back and wipe again with a damp cloth once you’ve done the section then once with a dry one to buff it. It takes about 5 mins to do a large French door / freezer drawer refrigerator once you get the hang of it. I do one door completely at time.

The surface gleams. I’ve often caught a glimpse of the kitchen light reflecting off the surface while in the living room and thought the door was open. 😂  They don’t recommend using it on a vertical surface since you need to wipe it off several times but, really, it takes just moments. You only need a bit of the clay. I I honestly think the negative reviews are due to folks using too much. I will say this, my hands are sensitive to it. So, I wear disposable gloves. My skin feels slick for hours after if I don’t. Other than that, it’s the best thing I’ve used. SS refrigerator, dishwasher, and front of the stove all get this “treatment”. 

Honored Contributor

For anyone using microfiber towels...

If you are noticing streaking left behind while using mf towels, the reason might be that they haven't been laundered properly. I'm not saying you don't wash them. But mf towels are very chummy with grease and oils and they don't like to be separated. Wash mf towels in the hottest water with 'clear/free' type liquid detergents and don't launder them with anything but mf stuff...mf towels are also chummy with lint. So do not wash or dry mf towels with stuff that gives off lint, like most things do especially cotton towels, sheets.

Respected Contributor

Weimans. Always go with the grain.

I use the liquid form not the wipes, and a microfiber cloth.

Excellent product. 

(I also like their glass stove top cleaner.)

-Texas Hill Country-
Super Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/Don-Asletts-Set-of-2-Multi-Surface-CleanPolish-%26-Protect-Sprays.product.V36166...

I love this product and have one bottle on every floor because I find uses for it everywhere.  Glass top stove, etc.