Honored Contributor

While a little busy for me, I do love stained glass and it shows a definite style that's not cookie cutter. I give it a big thumbs up for that reason. I might have preferred a wood look on the door but I kind of imagine there is more flair to this home than meets the eye. 

Honored Contributor

I like stained glass accents in a home, but I'm not loving these doors. I can appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship, but I don't like these particular designs. I agree with those who posted that the floors are competing with the door designs. The doors with the tiled floors are too much for me. 

Honored Contributor

That would be absolutely fabulous in my fantasy life.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

lolakimono - I always look forward to when you post photos of stained glass.  I love this!  I  am crazy about stained glass and wish I had the house for it.  The photo of this house of stunning!

Honored Contributor

I love the Stained Glass, but like others find the flooring with the stained glass a bit much! 

Trusted Contributor

QVC turned me on to stained glass many years ago with all the beautiful lamps, so I have loved it ever since. I like the door a lot.