Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Love stained glass.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I love it.

i have always been fascinated with stained glass anything.  I have a hand made stained glass border on my master bathroom mirror.

This window takes my breath away.  I'd love to move in.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely beautiful.... I love it 🥰 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I always click on to see what you've found.  You find the most fascinating and beautiful pictures for us to see.  

You add so much to the forum.  We are lucky to have you here.

That picture is beautiful.  My oldest daughter recently took up making stained glass pictures.  I've watched her progress from tiny pictures to her most  recent one.  It is a bird in flight (with wings flapping) getting the nectar from a beautiful and colorful flower.  She's progressed into an 8X10 size now.

I have a very large stained glass (framed) group of designs (?) I bought a long time ago from HSN.

I have Tiffany lamps all over my house, just sitting in various places (even in bathrooms).  Also things I'd bought from HSN when they used to sell them.  

No one in my family seems to want them.  They are all beautiful.  I've given them to friends over the years, but I've decided not to give anymore away.

As I said, I'm not like many of you in that I have no interest or talent into decorating.  Hence, these lamps are just sitting in various rooms (some even on the floor).

It would be wonderful to soak in that tub.  While soaking I'd look at the various lines and colors.  I think every time I'd lie there, I'd discover something new about that beautiful stained glass window.

Thanks again for always taking the time to show us the beauty all around us.  You rock!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Heart

I am always interested to see how people react to decor.  

Honored Contributor

Love it. Where is it. I need a soak. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I love the tub in front of stained glass.  I just don't care for this stained glass. If it was more modern, I would absolutely love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Love it!!!