Trusted Contributor

@lucymo:  Not to start any more trouble around here but saw these in person last Monday....they are bigger than I expected and VERY VERY pretty.  P1 Reindeer.jpg

Super Contributor

@MTH - I am taking a trip to Pier 1 next thursday (my only one from me is an hour away along with all the other good shops) and I can't wait! I have my list of things to check out and these have been on it for a looooong time! Glad to know they are nice!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Speaking of P1.....

[ Edited ]

@KellKats wrote:

@MTH - I am taking a trip to Pier 1 next thursday (my only one from me is an hour away along with all the other good shops) and I can't wait! I have my list of things to check out and these have been on it for a looooong time! Glad to know they are nice!

@KellKats  I went there with the idea that i absolutely would not buy them as I had already bought one set of Val's poinsettia deer and another set of wood deer Jill had on during CIJ.  After seeing these, I don't know how I walked about without them. I may bring them home Saturday when I go.  Let me know if you cave in when you go next week.  (Was hoping a coupon might come along in the meantime)

What else is on your list???

Super Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@KellKats wrote:

@KellKats  I went there with the idea that i absolutely would not buy them as I had already bought one set of Val's poinsettia deer and another set of wood deer Jill had on during CIJ.  After seeing these, I don't know how I walked about without them. I may bring them home Saturday when I go.  Let me know if you cave in when you go next week.  (Was hoping a coupon might come along in the meantime)

@MTH I got a small book/flyer in the mail the other day for 10% off my purchase so I guess it is better than nothing. I can't wait to see the deer; they sound nice. I am also wanting to check out a halloween garland they have (not sure if mine will have their halloween out, but they usually have that out too pretty early), some candle pillar holders (different ones I saw on the website), a fall/harvest table runner (not sure on this one), a fall wreath and hopefully some picks or sprays for fall/harvest. Of course not saying I need this all, but it is on my list to check out! lol

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo:  Not to start any more trouble around here but saw these in person last Monday....they are bigger than I expected and VERY VERY pretty.  P1 Reindeer.jpg

@MTH, I have been looking at these online and am so tempted and now, even more so since you've seen them in person.  I am going to have to post a pic of my deer collection so you'll tell me to stop.  LOL  I'm thinking they'll come to my house if they hang around much longer.  Our P1 closed several years ago so I mostly shop online.  I wonder if there's medication for Reindeer Obscession.  If so, we both need some.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@KellKats wrote:

@MTH I got a small book/flyer in the mail the other day for 10% off my purchase so I guess it is better than nothing. I can't wait to see the deer; they sound nice. I am also wanting to check out a halloween garland they have (not sure if mine will have their halloween out, but they usually have that out too pretty early), some candle pillar holders (different ones I saw on the website), a fall/harvest table runner (not sure on this one), a fall wreath and hopefully some picks or sprays for fall/harvest. Of course not saying I need this all, but it is on my list to check out! lol

@KellKats  10% is certainly worth it, especially if you are buying multiple items.  I can tell you that  my store already had halloween out as well as Fall and they had some very cute things. I don't really add much stuff for Halloween except for my JS witches but they had a large section of Halloween .  They also had a lot of their candle pillars on sale for at least 20% off as well as many of their lanterns.  I was a bit disappointed in their pick/spray selection. I got some beautiful florals for summer there and was hoping to get some new Fall ones, but I ended up gettig some florals at HL instead.  They hardly had any to choose from at P1.  Maybe your store will have a better selection.  P1 also had some new owls if you were into the owl craze last year.  Can't wait to see what you end up getting.  Let me know.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Speaking of P1.....

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH, I have been looking at these online and am so tempted and now, even more so since you've seen them in person.  I am going to have to post a pic of my deer collection so you'll tell me to stop.  LOL  I'm thinking they'll come to my house if they hang around much longer.  Our P1 closed several years ago so I mostly shop online.  I wonder if there's medication for Reindeer Obscession.  If so, we both need some.  Woman LOL

@lucymo  I guess I was hoping to be talked out of them, but doesn't look like that will happen around these parts.....Woman LOL  I have P1s  Christmas version of these deer and this style fits into my decor so well (just like those scroll deer from the Q). Keep watching the website for free shipping.  They do it fairly often and it will keep the cost down as they are sort of pricey for the set.  If they were a little less expensive, I probably would hve brought them home last Monday.

I'd love to see your collection and i doubt seriously there is enough medication to help us.

Super Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@KellKats wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@KellKats wrote:

@KellKats  10% is certainly worth it, especially if you are buying multiple items.  I can tell you that  my store already had halloween out as well as Fall and they had some very cute things. I don't really add much stuff for Halloween except for my JS witches but they had a large section of Halloween .  They also had a lot of their candle pillars on sale for at least 20% off as well as many of their lanterns.  I was a bit disappointed in their pick/spray selection. I got some beautiful florals for summer there and was hoping to get some new Fall ones, but I ended up gettig some florals at HL instead.  They hardly had any to choose from at P1.  Maybe your store will have a better selection.  P1 also had some new owls if you were into the owl craze last year.  Can't wait to see what you end up getting.  Let me know.

@MTH Yes I only saw a couple picks worth checking out at Pier 1 and that is why I definitely am checking out both HL and michael's that day as well! I will let you know what i end up with. I am also looking for some small harvest colored candles for my iron candle holder I have, but the problem is that i always need 7 of them and sometimes that is hard to come by that many of the same color! so usually HL comes through for these as well!

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  I guess I was hoping to be talked out of them, but doesn't look like that will happen around these parts.....Woman LOL  I have P1s  Christmas version of these deer and this style fits into my decor so well (just like those scroll deer from the Q). Keep watching the website for free shipping.  They do it fairly often and it will keep the cost down as they are sort of pricey for the set.  If they were a little less expensive, I probably would hve brought them home last Monday.

I'd love to see your collection and i doubt seriously there is enough medication to help us.

There is so many pretty deer out there and I don't cull any style as long as it's deer.  Be sure to check out Cracker Barrel too during the Christmas season as they always have a pretty pair or two.  Nope, don't expect to be talked out of anything here, maybe talked in but not out. We should all get free stock in some of these companies as I know we're better than high dollar ads.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

There is so many pretty deer out there and I don't cull any style as long as it's deer.  Be sure to check out Cracker Barrel too during the Christmas season as they always have a pretty pair or two.  Nope, don't expect to be talked out of anything here, maybe talked in but not out. We should all get free stock in some of these companies as I know we're better than high dollar ads.

@lucymo  You aren't kidding about getting stock....or at least some discounts for all the publicity we give some items.  Thanks for the tip about Cracker Barrel. There is one not far from me.  By October, I'm sure we will be overrun with deer.