Honored Contributor

Definitely not my style. The colors feel off. 

Honored Contributor

No beuno

Respected Contributor

My initial reaction was, "Beginner home."   The next thought was, "clutter."

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

hmmm.... southwest & victorian?  what a mismatch

Very cluttered looking.

Trusted Contributor

Eclectic and full of personality.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Southwest Victorian

[ Edited ]

I agree...not really SW or Victorian....

@Kachina624  DH and I usually take a trip to Lake City every year.  Go to Silverton ...4 wheel over Engineer to Lake City then take Cinnamon back to  Silverton....not this year...there was too much snow this past winter...the passes aren’t real passable...

Last weekend we did go to the Creede Gem and Mineral show...venders were set up in the old mines...pretty cool..went via Wolf Creek...

Sorry didn’t  mean to stray off subject...DW

Respected Contributor

I like it but get rid of some pillows and pots. They are very distracting.

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman.  I've been over Cinnamon and Engineer Passes many times but never went down into Silverton that way.  There are so many places where there's  a mountainside of loose shale.  I can see where big snows would be murder on that, causing slides. 

Ever stop at the Animas Forks ghost town?  That's  the headwaters of the Animas River.  It's a white trickle, being white due to the arsenic from the old mill.  My dad's friends would never eat fish from the Animas for that reason.  They ought to see it now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Oh I like this room including and especially the sail fish!  I KNOW this is why you like this space too!

Esteemed Contributor

It's just okay.  I don't see the victorian anywhere except maybe the window casings.  And speaking of windows........I could never live w/those bare windows!