Honored Contributor

Southwest Boho Collected Vibe

When I see a room like this, I see someone who has an eye for Southwestern items, boho, and has probably traveled and "collected" pieces, a combination of things from travels and some "heirloom" pieces.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Southwest Boho Collected Vibe

Esteemed Contributor

The first pic looks like a waiting room in a doctor's office.  I love the rug in the second pic.  Doesn't look like a room you could feel comfortable in. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono A big NO from me. All my life I've hated sunflowers so that's an automatic turn off for me. Don't care for the chairs, the rug or the room as a whole.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

The first pic looks like a waiting room in a doctor's office.  I love the rug in the second pic.  Doesn't look like a room you could feel comfortable in. 

@tends2dogs 

You know that it's the same room, just from a different angle, right?

Honored Contributor

WOOHOO, bring it on.  There are many things I like in the room but I think that rug is over-the-top busy.  I'd much rather see an authentic Navajo rug or even a very contemporary rug but one that doesn't make me feel nervous.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No, No, No !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono what I see is a families story and if they are happy with it that's all that matters. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @lolakimono , I knew it was the same room LOL.  The room just doesn't seem to be inviting comfort to me.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Yes, @lolakimono , I knew it was the same room LOL.  The room just doesn't seem to be inviting comfort to me.

@tends2dogs 

Okay- you commented on the rug in the second picture, like it was different from the rug in the first picture, so I wanted to make sure.