Honored Contributor

Even the dogs enjoy the rooms.

Elegant White Kitchen Rugs Kitchen Remodel Before After Reveal The Inspired Room

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I wonder if thats tile on the wall in the kitchen with the counter-surfing dog?  Very interesting effect.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I was just talking to my hubby about tiling our kitchen walls instead of painting it's a small kitchen and it seems like the tiles would be easier to keep clean.  We will have to compare the cost.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624Behind the stove and under the microwave? I'm not fond of the tile. Too trendy. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Big YES to all!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Some pretty kitchens

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1  Tile walls are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Select something classic for resale and you'll be fine for as long as you are in that home. Subway tile (as in the first picture) always works. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady- thanks!  The subway tile is just what I was thinking of.

Honored Contributor

Hey @GingerPeach ,

I like #4, plenty counter space, nice clean look w/o looking sterile.  Not a big fan of the pass through, but I can see that it saves space.

It’s missing a dog and several cats!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wonder if thats tile on the wall in the kitchen with the counter-surfing dog?  Very interesting effect.

It looks like they took the long , thin glass tile and placed it vertical instead of horizontial.