Respected Contributor

Re: Soft mattress pad recommendations?

It was back up to the mid-70s this morning, so just a hint at what is to come later in September, but more like October.  We are due to take a good soaking from tropical storm Erika, so I'm ready for evenings of lovely rain to fall to sleep to!  It is raining now, so I pray it is still raining when I get home from work so my nap will be more pleasent.  

I'm convienced to get a Cuddle Ewe.  I wonder if they offer any coupons or will have a Labor Day sale?  That would be an excellent deal at 20% off or better.  Let me know if they do coupons or sales for Labor Day.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the one from Overstock.  It is over an inch thick.  If the Cuddle Ewe is any better you will be sleeping in heavenly comfort!  Glad you are getting one.

We should get lots of rain from Erika and we don't need it.  The water level in my yard is so high it is running over the roadway out front.  My driveway is leaking upwards!  I don't expect any damage, just water, water and more water that is not wanted.  Stay safe!

Honored Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:
Zhills and Violann: I have fibromyalgia. Do the Cuddle Ewe toppers make you hot? Do they really help with the pain and increased quality of sleep?

EXCELLENT QUESTION! I I find mine to be cooler in summer and warmer in winter! 

I don't ever sleep as well as I would like to, but i sleep MUCH BETTER ON MY CUDDLEWE.

So sorry about the underlining. I can't get it to go away LOL