Honored Contributor

Re: Soft and Quiet in the Master Suite...

I really love the soft blue in this bedroom.  At least that's the way it shows up on my screen. I would prefer the curtains to be a solid color but I think it's a pretty bedroom.

Respected Contributor

this is a definite blue on my computer screen. Very very pretty room, but really needs another color.  I think I would opt for a pop of yellow for spring. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm getting more of a color of blue than gray but either way, I do like the color but not in love with this print.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Very comforting looking after a long day. Good night 💤 

Honored Contributor

The room is serene and warm but I would have to change the bedding and curtain prints, also I would put artwork on the wall behind the bed.

Respected Contributor

what a pretty bedroom!  it would not work for me, because i love color ... but it sure is pretty. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love, love, love this room. A richer blue and a different print (or solid bedskirt and drapes) would improve this room so much. Then, add some original artwork (and remove those plates and the mirror (above the gorgeous fireplace) and it would have additional color. The room also needs a floor lamp behind the love seat for reading, as well as good reading lamps beside the bed. I like the idea of a potted plant on the hearth; greenery would be lovely in this room. This is my kind (even the blue) of bedroom!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dislike animal prints on anything but animals, but this room is about as close as I'll ever come to tolerating them.  The soft colors, the mouldings, and the fireplace win me over.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb 

While I agree about the overexposed (communist) gray, that reads blue to me and the bed linens and bed make me want to take a nap.

Very pretty and calming.  ZZzzzzz.

Honored Contributor

My eyes see blue. It's a relaxing setting, but not one I'd choose.