Honored Contributor

Re: Soft and Quiet in the Master Suite...

I'm getting very soft baby blue.  Pretty, I just wouldn't want it.  I would take a scarf though, lol!

Honored Contributor

It's gets a perfect score for me!  I love it!  I love the colors, patterns, lack of stuff on the walls, everything!  

Honored Contributor

To me it's a pretty picture of a bedroom.   I would not want this to be the room I sleep in every night, and I probably wouldn't like the rest of the house that goes with it.   

Respected Contributor

I kind of like this room with its large windows, and blue-gray colors.  I think the headboard and dust ruffle on the bed with that animal print would bother me over time, however.  I don't seem to mind it for the hanging curtains, however.  Perhaps just a solid color for the dust ruffle and headboard would make the room more appealing to me, and less "wavy". Of course, that loveseat looks great in the corner in what reads to my eyes as a soft powder blue-gray. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb 

Its very nice room, the overall style is very tranquil--perfect for a bedroom....Like you, not fond of the animal print and would prefer a solid color on the drapes and bed skirt....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Love the soft colors & serene atmosphere.  At first, I thought the color was blue, but now appears to me to be a bluish grey.  The seat in the corner is welcoming & I wouldn't mind curling up on it with a good book or my kitties Heart (except for the fact they snag everything Cat Sad)  I don't care for the pattern on the bed though.  Nor the drapes that I'm never a fan of.  I'd prefer a soft, flowing white curtain.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

It looks like a gray/blue color to me.  I do not like the headboard and matching bed skirt nor the matching drapes.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

It's also coming through as light pale blue for me.  I like it, it's pretty and calming.

It reminds me a bit of a bed and breakfast we stayed at once.  I don't mind the animal print at all, it gives the room some life.  I am not a curtain fan, so those would have to go and maybe some type of blinds or shutters.

Honored Contributor

I'M SICK OF NEUTRALS AND THIS ROOM IS THE WORST YET!!! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Pretty relaxing colors and room. It is more pale blue than gray on my screen. 

I would have solid blue/gray or white curtains rather than the print. I would also add a tall leafy palm in the corner, a small green plant on the fireplace mantel, and replace the pink plant on the nightstand with a small plant with more green in it,... to add color and bring some nature in to the room.