Respected Contributor

Re: Soft and Quiet in the Master Suite...

@stevieb , lovely room!  I can't wait til grey goes out of fashion though.  Not a colour I lean to at all.  S

Honored Contributor

SO So so tired of 50 shades of grey in homes. I love this color but I'm so tired of it everywhere in homes. 

This room looks like a living space with a bed in it to me. While I also love a fire place in a bedroom, this room is BORING!!!

Honored Contributor

I like most animal prints, but I don't like this animal print. The curtains & animal print bedding would have to go. I'd replace them with something solid in color. A nice print over the bed would be nice too. Everything else can stay. 

Respected Contributor

Pretty and definitely tranquil to the point of lifeless, bordering a mortuary look.  

Honored Contributor

I read where one reader said it reminded them of a bed & breakfast.  It reminds me of the Biltmore Hotel in/near/around the famous Biltmore castle.  I have stayed at Biltmore twice.  Let me say a $15 hamburger tastes just like a $3 hamburger but the ambience is worth it all if you have a 10-year-old grandson lapping up that $15 burger.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I thought it was blue and white.  That's what it looks like on my iPad.

Blue or grey, I'm not a fan.  

Honored Contributor

It feels kind of hotel-ish to me.

It seems they decided to work with blue, beige and white, with no variation whatsoever.  Although I am the queen of neutrals, you have to mix it up to not be boring or contrived.